Thursday, July 26, 2018

sca-re-bul: Ask Minda!

Ask Minda!


Q: By practicing better spelling, can a student 'witch' or a young Paigan student 'gain' love, money or success?

A: As a wannabe-Writer, I doubt this. By practicing the story-making craft, tu get better at writing stories, by learning better ways tu communicate, tu get better at writing stories, I can honestly write that much practice and study, along with careful reflection, did improve my ability tu share written communications without me earning money. In my life, I have not earn'da nor gain'da money, lovers, nor fame by sharing written communications.
Did men find me more attractive because I was writing a 'Gothic Romance' novel? I doubt it [...well maybe, although] I doubt this notion is true. As a self-described 'wannabe-Writer / Rai-tah', spelling better did NOT make me richer, nor better looking tu men.

Q: Did I gain respect from men after learning better ways tu communicate?

A: I don't think men argue'da with me less. I may have gain'da respect from some men, who value careful reflection from 'wannabe-Writahs / Rai-tars' willing tu share written communicai-shauns.

No comments:

Post a Comment